Former PhD students and post-docs:
- Dorian Baudry, co-advised with Odalric-Ambrym Maillard, 2019-2022
- Clémence Réda, PhD student co-advised with Andrée Delahaye-Duriez (INSERM), 2019 - 2022
- Rianne de Heide, post-doctoral researcher, September 2021 - February 2022
- Andrea Tirinzoni, post-doctoral researcher, with Rémy Degenne, April 2021 - March 2022
- Omar Darwiche Domingues, PhD student co-advised with Michal Valko, 2018 - 2022
- Xuedong Shang, PhD student co-advised with Michal Valko, 2017 - 2021
- Pierre Ménard, post-doctoral researcher, with Michal Valko,, February 2019 - October 2020
- Lilian Besson, PhD student co-advised with Christophe Moy (University of Rennes), 2016-2019.
Visting PhD students:
- Ayman Chaouki (University of Waikato, Ecole Polytechnique), September 2023
- Rianne de Heide (CWI, Amsterdam), April-July 2019
- Han Shao (Chinese University of Hong-Kong), October-November 2018
- Maryam Aziz (Northeastern University, Boston), May-August 2016
- Adrienne Tuynman, co-supervised with Rémy Degenne, April-August 2023
- Cyrille Kone, April-August 2022
- Paul Daoudi, master thesis, December 2019-June 2020
- Clémence Réda, co-supervised with Andrée Delahaye-Duriez (INSERM), April-August 2019
- Cindy Trinh, master thesis, December 2018-June 2019
- Xuedong Shang, co-advised with Michal Valko, February-June 2017
- PEPR FOUNDRY : Collaborative project on robust and trustworthy AI, involving Scool, Fairplay and Polaris teams at Inria, ENS Lyon and Telecom ParisTech. PI: Panayotis Mertikopoulos.
- ANR BIP-UP : Bandits Improve Patients follow-UP. PIs: Philippe Preux and François Pattou.
- ANR FATE : Frugal and Adaptive TEsting. ANR JCJC project lead by Rémy Degenne.
- ANR BOLD : Beyond Online Learning for better Decision making. A collaborative project involving ENS Paris-Saclay, Université Paris-Descartes, Université de Toulouse. PI: Vianney Perchet
- 6 PAC : associate team between Inria Lille and CWI. PI: Benjamin Guedj and Peter Grünwald.
- CHISTERA DELTA : Dynamically Evolving Long-Term Autonomy. A collaborative project involving University of Liège, University Pompeu Fabra and University of Leoben. PI: Anders Jonsson.
- ANR BADASS :
BAnDits Against non-Stationarity and Structure. PI: Odalric-Ambrym Maillard
- Projet PEPS BIO : Bandits pour l'Internet des Objets
- ANR SPADRO : Statistique semi-Paramétrique, Allocation Dynamique de Ressources et Optimisation.
PI: Aurélien Garivier and Antoine Chambaz